Client Service Representatives
We are currently hiring full time Customer Service Specialists. If you are engaging, charismatic, organized, like talking to people, have customer service and Microsoft Office experience, then this is the position for you!
- The Core responsibility for the position includes answering the phone, dispatching on alarms, trouble shooting alarm issues, answering billing questions, and scheduling maintenance for alarm systems.
- The successful candidate will establish strong customer relations while representing United Security Systems professionally
- Handle incoming inquiries, from current and potential clients, about services offered by the company.
- Schedule sales appointments and manage the sales team calendar
- Complete relevant paperwork/data entry accurately and in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work cooperatively as part of a team.
- Interact with customers to provide top notch service.
- Upbeat, energetic, positive personality!!!
- Must work Saturday
- Mon – Friday: hours will vary 7:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Saturday 8:00am – 5:00pm
We offer hourly pay based on experience, 401k, health and dental insurance are available.
If interested, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com